quinta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2024

DARK FUNERAL FRONTMAN HOSPITALIZED; WILL MISS UPCOMING SHOWS WITH GRÁ





DARK FUNERAL FRONTMAN HOSPITALIZED; WILL MISS UPCOMING SHOWS WITH GRÁ




Dark Funeral frontman Heljarmader has been hospitalized with thrombosis (blood clots) and will miss the next two shows with his other band Grá.

The 40-year-old singer said in a social media post:

Who wants to live forever? I've just returned from a really close conversation with Death himself but I'm not dead or dying yet. I suffered from a pretty severe thrombosis (blood clot), luckily I got hospitalized in time and I got the treatment needed to manage my condition, there's also a long term plan in the making for maximum recovery. I'm being well taken care of and have the right people, and family, right here with me. Please respect my privacy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário