segunda-feira, 7 de agosto de 2023

SKID ROW GUITARIST DAVE "SNAKE" SABO TALKS PARAMOUNT+ DOCUSERIES "I WANNA ROCK: THE '80S METAL DREAM" - "ONE MINUTE WE WERE TOURING WITH BON JOVI, AND THE NEXT IT WAS WITH PANTERA AND SOUNDGARDEN

 



Paramount+ recently released the new three-part docuseries, I Wanna Rock: The '80s Metal Dream. Skid Row guitarist / co-founder Dave "Snake" Sabo appears in the documentary, and Metal Edge recently caught up with him to discuss his / the band's participation in the series. Following is an excerpt from the interview.

Metal Edge: What do you feel made Skid Row of particular interest (for the documentary)?



Sabo: "I think that even though Skid Row had been under the radar for a bit, we were still touring and managed to survive. And while we were touring, I got involved in the management side of things, and I think they found that intriguing, too. I wanted to speak about that aspect of things and that I've dealt with mental illness since I was a young kid, so that was another part of it. My personal story was something I felt ready to speak on, but I haven't seen the final cut, so I'm not sure how in-depth they went with it all.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário