sábado, 9 de março de 2024

GUITARIST TEEMU MÄNTYSAARI ON JOINING MEGADETH - "THERE WASN'T MUCH TIME TO BE NERVOUS"





GUITARIST TEEMU MÄNTYSAARI ON JOINING MEGADETH - "THERE WASN'T MUCH TIME TO BE NERVOUS"

March 9, 2024, an hour ago

news megadeth teemu maantysari heavy metal



Featured in a new interview with Guitar World, new Megadeth guitarist Teemu Mäntysaari discusses replacing Kiko Loureiro, working with Dave Mustaine, what he hopes to accomplish with Megadeth, and more. Following is an excerpt from the chat.

Guitar World: What led to getting the call to join Megadeth?

Teemu: “I was doing some shows with my other band, Smackbound. I got a call from Kiko Loureiro, who explained the situation and asked if I’d possibly be available for some touring in the fall of 2023. I was immediately very excited and said, ‘Yeah, I’m available.’ He asked if I could record some video clips as an audition to send to management to check out my playing, and I did. Things progressed from there.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário