quinta-feira, 6 de julho de 2023

NIKKI SIXX SHARES PERSONAL "THANK YOU" MESSAGE FROM DOLLY PARTON FOR RECORDING "BYGONES" SINGLE - "GONNA HAVE TO FRAME THIS ONE"








Superstar Dolly Parton continues to achieve chart success with her music as her “Bygones” single featuring Judas Priest singer Rob Halford with special guests Nikki Sixx and John 5 has reached #1 on the Mediabase Classic Rock Songs chart. The track is featured on her upcoming album, Rockstar, and is her second consecutive #1 chart-topper following “World On Fire”.

“I am so excited to see the response ‘Bygones’ is receiving!” Parton said in a release. “To debut at #1 on the Rock charts is such a thrill for me, and it makes it even sweeter to share this with Rob, Nikki, and John 5. I also have to recognize my co-producer on the album and co-writer on this song, Kent Wells, who helped me bring this song to life. I am a happy girl today!”



On July 5th, Nikki Sixx shared a message from Parton to him via social media with the caption "Gonna have to frame this one."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário