quarta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2024

SAVATAGE GUITARIST CHRIS CAFFERY LOOKS BACK ON OPENING FOR METALLICA AND OVERKILL IN 1984 - "THEY ALWAYS SAY FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS; MY DREAMS SEEMED TO FOLLOW ME








Savatage / Trans-Siberian Orchestra guitarist Chris Caffery has shared the photo and message below via social media:



"Saw this little piece of Metal Monday history an actual ticket shared on a page by my metal brothers in the band Overkill.

My band at this time was called Anti. I was just 16 years old and a senior in high school. I had multiple high school classes in the 8th grade, so I was able to graduate at 16! I made that choice to exit my life as a kid to hopefully my life as a professional guitarist.

This was one of Metallica’s very first shows on the east coast. My band had already opened a show with Overkill the year before in this same theater. We had a pretty big following and were going over very well at these shows.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário