quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2023

IN FLAMES GUITARIST BJÖRN GELOTTE - "THE 10 ALBUMS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE..."

 




in Flames guitarist Björn Gelotte recently sat down with Music Radar and revealed the 10 albums that changed his life. Following is an excerpt from the rundown.

Rainbow – Rising (1976)

Gelotte: "I had a mix-tape that was really, really important to me and it had the first three Rainbow albums. Well, I made the mix-tape. My dad had the records. But it was Ritchie Blackmore’s 'Rainbow Rising' and 'Long Live Rock ’N’ Roll', 'Gates Of Babylon', and basically the whole of Rising – that is an incredible album. That is when I started learning about harmonies and stuff, because the vocals and the guitar lines create magic on that record. It’s incredible. That combination of Ritchie Blackmore and Ronnie James Dio, I haven’t heard anything since that hits me that hard.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário