sexta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2024

LINDSAY SCHOOLCRAFT RELEASES LOVELORN AND HOPESICK ALBUM VIA PATREON






Former Cradle Of Filth backing vocalist / keyboardist turned solo artist, Lindsay Schoolcraft, has checked in with the following update:

"Went and did a thing. Dropped another collection of songs that I’m calling an 'album.' Now I can start the next new and fresh chapter of my sophomore follow-up to Martyr.

Today is emotional. I’m relieved. I feel accomplished. So much free space in my brain to create new tunes. Nothing left on loop nagging me to be written and recorded. It’s liberating and a bit scary. But the team for the next album is awesome and I know we’ll make magic together.


















This little ditty is a rather chill collection of songs that echoes my love of trip-hop, chamber pop, and darkwave. Heavily influenced by VAST, Broken Iris, Ellie Goulding… the list goes on..."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário